- High School:
- Graduation Year:
- Primary Position:
- Secondary Position (s):
- S and CB
- 180 lbs
- #1 Most Memorable Game:
- Sophomore year vs. Homer I intercepted the pass to end the game and send us to the playoffs.
- Pre-game Traditions:
- Go to Downtown Pizza for amazing subs
- Post-game Traditions:
- We all chill in the lockeroom for a while then go hangout at somebody's house.
- Athlete you try building your game around:
- I really try to build my game around Jordy Nelson from the Green Bay Packers. Total athlete with great hands and good routes.
- Anticipated Major:
- 4 years of Varsity
- Greatest High School Achievement:
- Coming into the season making it to the playoffs every year of my high school career.
- Offseason Goal (s):
- Get bigger, faster, and stronger.
- Do not have stats from last season. (broke leg week 2)
- Colleges that you are interested in:
- Northern Illinois, Toledo, Eastern Michigan, and Western Michigan
- Colleges that have shown you interest:
- Eastern Michigan, Northern Illinois, and Northwestern.
- Good hands, good routes, and I go play by play trying to win each one.
- How I play the game:
- I would say I am a play maker. When a big play needs to happen I make the play.
The D Zone - How has recruiting been going so far for you this season?
Kyle Frizzell - "It's gone really well. Since I broke my leg so early last season and have no film the offers haven't came. I'm hoping after a few games this season the recruiting really blows up."
What has been your biggest challenge in High School football so far?
Kyle Frizzell - "The mental battle of missing my junior season but keeping it together and working my butt off all winter through fall to be in the position I am now."
What has been the most memorable part of high school football?
Kyle Frizzell - "2011 season with all the guys on the team. Great teammates."
What have you been doing since football season ended?
Kyle Frizzell - "I played 7on7 football in Detroit with HYPE Athletics. I've attended big camps and combines trying to compete with the best talent."
What are keys to performing at your positions?
Kyle Frizzell - "Run good routes, have good soft hands, and just play football."
What are some personal goals you have set for this upcoming season?
Kyle Frizzell - "I want to be a 1st Team All-State Receiver."
If a college coach was interested in having you play on his team and asked you why he should accept you on his team, what would you tell him?
Kyle Frizzell - "I work insanely hard and am a firm believer of earning the jersey."
Which game stands out the most to you in the 2013 season?
Kyle Frizzell - "Week 7 vs Homer."
Who is the best player you lined up against on the field?
Kyle Frizzell - "Josh Holton of Union City. Speed demon and a great overall running back."
Other comments or accolades, awards, etc.?
- Kalamazoo 7on7 MVP, VTO Combine WR MVP