This is your Oakland County Correspondent, Jed Shilling of Notre Dame Prep speaking! For all of those who are interested in participating in ANOTHER Student Section Showdown, you may submit your info now! Just E-mail information to TheDZone586@gmail.com. As you all may know, we had a competition earlier this year for the best football student section. The winner of this student section was Grand Blanc High School. (Congrats on the spectacular win!). We would like to create another competition for YOU! This time is for the best basketball student section. The competition starts NOW! the best student section will be decided by the biggest, loudest and most creative!
1. No Swearing or Bad Language
2. No Nude or unclothed people
3. Bonus points for Original chants. ( No "I Believe That We Will Win" Cheers)
4. Cool things like " Parting the Sea of Moses" and other cool chants will receive major bonus points if successful.
6. Bonus points will also go out to the student sections who have Chrohn's and Colitis Awareness Games. The color for that is Purple, and if you Flash The Z. (Example)
There will be two winners that will receive an article written by the The D Zone and a bonus prize! The Winners will be announced right after State Finals week for basketball! There will be one for the best in Southeastern Michigan and the rest of the state. I wish the best of luck to all and would like to give a big Shout Out to the Fighting Irish Of Notre Dame Prep! Go Gettem Boys and Girls! May the best team win!
Follow us and mention us on Twitter if you have any questions.
All Crohn's Disease Awareness Games will be listed here: (They are only going to be posted, if they already happened, pictures are proof and videos of announcer explaining it's a Crohn's Awareness Game or Signs.)